The dsPICDEM SMPS Buck development board provides an easy and economical way to evaluate the dsPIC30F202x/1010 SMPS & Digital Power Conversion family of components. This provides an educational and prototyping platform to investigate digital power conversion and digital Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) design.
The board includes a socketed dsPIC30F2020 device connected to power devices and circuitry for controlling dual independent low power DC to DC Synchronous Buck Converter circuits as well as support, debug, and communication circuitry.
Features & benefits:
Key features of the dsPICDEMTM SMPS Buck Development Board include:
- Socketed dsPIC30F2020 on board connected to power devices and circuitry for controlling dual independent low power DC to DC Synchronous Buck Converter circuits
- Buck converters can operate in Synchronous or Asynchronous modes
- Input voltage range 7V to 15V (nominal 9V)
- User can enable a dynamic output load to investigate transient response
- User potentiometers to simulate application features such as voltage trim, remote voltage sense, voltage tracking, current sharing, etc.
- MPLAB ICD 2 or REAL ICE support ready
- serial channel
- Example software for implementing digital dual synchronous buck converter
- dsPICDEM SMPS Buck Development Board
- Example software, educational material, and documentation on CD
Product information table:
|Mftrs. Part No.||Product Description|
|DsPICDEMO SMPS Buck Development Board|
|PICKit2 Debug Express|