Grace Inertia Connectors offer a .137” [3.5 mm] centerline line pitch which uses an inertia locking mechanism and standard locking which operate simultaneously to prevent semi-mating from occurring. The connector will not allow electrical contact until the connector is fully locked-on and therefore supports secure mating operation even in difficult environments.
This product is excellent for use in large-sized household electrical appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines and dispensers. Moreover, the minimum 3.5 mm pitch satisfies the requirement of a compact connector while allowing wire as large as 18 AWG [.963 mm²]. The GIC connector is rated for 300 VAC with a 7 A contact rating. Terminal Position Assurance allows for the proper positioning of contacts and will assure that they will not back out of the housing. The TPA option is available for GIC.
- Wire-to-wire and wire-to-board options
- Handles 26 to 18 AWG [.121-.963 mm²] wire
- Locking feature simultaneously locks when mated to help prevent mismating
- Improved housing shape offers easier mating
- Complies with lead-free requirements
- Four kinds of keying per color-coded housing
- Washing Machines
- Air Conditioning control boards
For further information about the products please contact our Product information Center (PIC) at http://www.te.com/support-center/productSupport.asp
2013 Tyco Electronics Corporation, a TE Connectivity Ltd. Company. All Rights Reserved.
TE Connectivity and TE connectivity (logo) are trademarks