TE Connectivity, the industry leader in D-Subminiature solutions, provides a complete range of quality, time-tested D-sub connectors that have become the standard in the D-Sub industry. Our complete line of D-Subminiature Connectors ranges from Right Angle and Vertical Posted Connectors, Cable Connectors to the AMPLIMITE .050 Series D-Sub Connectors.
Our D-Subminiature connector portfolio is designed for multiple applications along with specialized accessories that will provide any customer with an economical d-sub solution for any complex application.
- Cable and PCB mounted D-Sub connectors
- Available in two series, HD-20 and HD-22, each having five sizes related to the size of the shell
- PCB mounted D Subminiature connectors available in either right-angle or straight configurations
- Stacked headers reduce overall total header volume by 48% and PC board area by 38%. Stacked headers also offer optional contact shield for additional EMI/RFI protection
- Compatible with SCSI or VESA standards
- Front metal, full metal and plastic shell features allow user to choose a connector with the right durability and right price
- Integral boardlocks, 4-40 threaded inserts or female screwlocks, are available to secure connectors to PCBs
- UL94V-0 rated thermoplastic housing
- RoHS Compliant
- Serial Communications
- Local area networks (LANs)
- Medical Equipment
For further information about the products please contact our Product Information Center (PIC)
2013 Tyco Electronics Corporation, a TE Connectivity Ltd. Company. All Rights Reserved.
TE Connectivity and TE connectivity (logo) are trademarks