Farnell extended it’s Tyco Interconnection range with the introduction of FPC Connectors from the AMP range.
As the demands for higher-density packaging of electronic equipment increases, the use of flexible printed circuits (FPC) to reduce size, weight and assembly costs has expanded. FPC is finding wide acceptance in the computer industry, particularly in portable computers.
Tyco Electronics FPC connectors have been developed to meet the challenges of this expanding market. Available in centerline spacings 1.0 [.039], and 1.25 [.049], these connectors all incorporate low profile and light-weight features. 0.5mm pitch available soon!
Features & benefits:
- Choice of ZIF and non-ZIF versions
- Available in 0.5mm, 1.0mm, and 1.25mm centrelines
- Available with lead-free tin or gold plating
- Surface mount, through-hole, vertical and right angle versions
- Right angle versions available in choice of top or bottom contact
- Laptops, Notebooks, Palm Top and Notepad Computers
- Disk Drives
- Mobile Phones
- Medical Equipment
View the ranges below:
0.50mm Pitch - Top Contact - Right Angle - SMT
0.50mm Pitch - Bottom Contact - Right Angle - SMT
1.00mm Pitch - Vertical Mount - Through Hole
1.00mm Pitch - Bottom Contact - Right Angle - SMT
1.00mm Pitch - Top Contact - Right Angle - SMT
1.25mm Pitch - Vertical Mount - Through Hole
1.25mm Pitch - Top Contact - Right Angle - Through Hole