TE Connectivity (TE) has extended its line of Micro MATE-N-LOK soft-shell connectors with a new low-profile version with a slim vertical height of less than 4.7 mm-about 45% lower than existing members of the family. The low profile makes the connectors well suited to space-constrained LED lighting applications.
Available in 2, 3, and 4 positions on a 3-mm centerline, the connectors include right-angle surface-mount headers and mating cable connectors. The line uses standard Micro MATE-N-LOK contacts, with 24-20 and 30-26 AWG wire ranges. The connector features positive latching to prevent unmating. The 94V-0-rated nylon housing is available in black or natural colors. Contacts are phosphor bronze with a choice of tin or gold plating. The connectors are rated up to 5 A and 250 V.
The new low-profile connector joins the proven Micro MATE-N-LOK line of soft-shell connectors widely used in appliance, instrumentation, industrial machinery, home equipment, and security system industries. The low-profile version was created to meet the specific demands of the lighting industry.
- Less than 4.7 mm in vertical height required
- Right angle surface mount headers with surface mount hold-downs
- Positive latching to prevent unmating
- 2, 3, and 4 positions available
- Black and natural colors available
- Ideal for LED lighting applications
- Consumer lighting - shelf/cabinet, under counter, cove lighting
- Commercial lighting - signage, refrigeration, display cases
Download Micro MATE-N-LOK Connectors Application Specification below: