I'm planning a roadtest on this product in the Fall. I'd like to gauge your interest in roadtesting it.
Here's some information about the product:
The AIROC IFW956810 single-band Wi-Fi 4 CCM evaluation kit features a configurable Wi-Fi connectivity module that provides a simple, secure, plug-and-play solution for connecting products to IoT cloud services. This product also integrates Infineon’s CIRRENT cloud solutions to make connected products easier to use, more reliable, and more secure.
Here are some features:
- Evaluation on PC to experience connecting to cloud using simple command set
- Compatible with AWS IoT ExpressLink
- On-board antenna
- Firmware is pre-installed (OTA updates supported)
- Serial interface to development systems
Here are some key benefits:
- Allows evaluation of CCM modules without simple AT commands from a PC
- Allows development of customer applications using the CCM module.
What the sponsor is looking for?
The sponsor is looking for roadtesters that don't have a lot of background in Wi-Fi. They believe you do not need much of a background and it's quick and easy to connect. That's what they want tested.
7/31/23- I asked the sponsor about this since there were some questions.
"We are targeting customers who have little experience creating connected products and that spans Wi-Fi, networking, security, and cloud services."
Here are some documents:
Please vote in this poll. Your votes help us decide on this roadtest as well as future roadtests.