In-car audio systems today are evolving from basic radio and CD systems to connected systems that play music from various sources. Customers are expecting to plug USB dongles, insert SD-cards or to connect their Bluetooth devices even in the low-end segment.
Freescale’s portfolio of ARM–based microprocessors offers a scalable set of product families to meet the needs of this specific segment and covers basic radio systems up to systems with USB, Bluetooth connectivity and enhanced hardware accelerated 2D graphics capabilities.
- Advanced connectivity for automotive infotainment
- Integrated solution for cost-effective display-based systems
- Enables sophisticated GUIs
- Provides scalable solution with software support and tools
- Freescale's Product Longevity Program assures supply for 15 years after launch
Click here to learn more about Low-End Infotainment Head Unit/Connected Radio