Electronic content in vehicles keeps increasing, while a number of different communication protocols, including consumer protocols making their way into the automotive market, keep these electronic components working together.
The 32-bit Qorivva MPC5668G MCU, built on dual-core Power Architecture technology connects, at one single point, all the possible communication protocols you can find in a car. The dual-core architecture provides the performance throughput you need to maintain real-time operation backed up by strong third-party ecosystem support.
- Automotive gateways
- Advanced central body controllers
- Supports all automotive communication protocols currently available
- Optimized for communication data management:
- 592 KB embedded RAM, split into two blocks to allow concurrent accesses by bus masters
- Additional e200z0 core to pre-process incoming communication data from high-speed networks, such as FlexRay and Ethernet
- Single-chip SoC solution for best cost and EMC performance