The SCP2200 family of image cognition processors (ICPs) is designed to enable programmable intelligent imaging and video applications for automotive vision systems. Powered by CogniVue APEX programmable technology, the SCP2200 family is the first in a series of ICPs offering a unique combination of high performance, low power and small footprint.
- Image Cognition Processor capable of up to 34 billion operations / second
- ARM926EJ RISC CPU main processor
- MPEG-4 video encoding at 30 frames per second
- MPEG-4, H.264 video decoding at 30 frames per second
- 128 MB SDRAM in package for image data processing
- Comprehensive Software Development Kit (SDK) for image cognition processing applications
- Rapid Prototyping Development Kit (RDK)
This is information on a preproduction product. Specifications and information herein are subject to change without notice.
For additional information and sample availability, contact your local Freescale Sales Office.