This post contains information on a preproduction product. Specifications and information herein are subject to change without notice.
The 32-bit MPC5744K Qorivva MCU is built on Power Architecture technology and is part of our powerful powertrain family targeted for low to mid-range engine and transmission applications. The MPC5744K addresses the requirements of transmission and low-end engine control applications and is designed to meet the most extreme regulatory and environmental emission qualifications.
The MPC5744K is part of the SafeAssure program, which is designed to help system manufacturers achieve compliance with functional safety standards such as ISO 26262 for ASIL-D safety integrity. In order to minimize additional software and module level features to reach this target, on-chip redundancy is offered for the critical components of the microcontroller (multiple CPU computational cores with delayed lockstep, I/O processor core, DMA controller, interrupt controller, dual crossbar bus system, memory protection unit, fault collection and control unit, flash memory and RAM controllers, peripheral bus bridge, system and watchdog timers and end to end ECC).
- Single 160 MHz Power Architecture z4 computational core
- Single 160 MHz Power Architecture z4 delayed lockstep core for ASIL-D safety
- Single I/O Core 80 MHz Power Architecture z2 core
- Built to support functional safety (ISO 26262 /ASIL-D)
- 72-channel general timer module (GTM102)
- Up to 32-channel eDMA
- Up to 48-channel analog-to-digital converters (ADC)
- Includes 2 x ΣΔ ADC converters
- High speed Nexus Aurora debug and trace support
- 176 LQFP-EP package