The Qorivva MPC560xB/C/D family of 32-bit MCU includes the latest Freescale integrated devices for automotive body electronics applications. The advanced cost-efficient host processor core leverages the many strengths of Power Architecture technology, such as processing capability, on-chip memory, analog capabilities, timing systems and other features required to handle complex control and diagnostic systems. In addition, these scalable devices are supported by an enablement ecosystem that includes software drivers, operating systems and configuration code to help you quickly implement your designs.
Qorivva MPC560xB/C/D Key Features
Includes controller area network (CAN), local interconnect network (LIN) and other peripherals necessary to implement a range of functionality in the automotive body network.
- FlexCAN module supporting both FIFO and mailbox data storage, ideal for CAN gateways to manage event-driven vs. periodic bus traffic.
- LINFlex module provides fully automated LIN message management, reducing CPU load intervention and message latencies.
- eMIOS timer combines multiple counter sources, including input capture, output compare and pulse width modulation (PWM) capabilities into one very flexible module. PWM function supports shifted signal output to improve electromagnetic compatibility.
- Cross triggering unit synchronizes PWM output signals with analog-to-digital conversion to enable accurate diagnostic and control capabilities.
- Scalable e200z0 core enables migration toward higher performance solutions.
- Compatible family of products ensures reuse of software and tools infrastructures.
In addition, the Qorivvva MPC5601D, MPC5602D, MPC5605B, MPC5606B and MPC5607B are available with direct memory access.
Click here to view full Fact sheet (Block Diagram, slector guide, tools, etc)