National’s Automotive-Grade products are compliant with the following:
- AEC-Q100 with capabilities for each temperature grade
- TS-16949 certified
- Commitment to providing zero-defect products
- Meets customer-specific requirements
- Complete visibility and traceability throughout the manufacturing, ordering, and supply chain processes
Along with the AEC-Q100 reliability specification, a complete Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) package, compliant with the AIAG manual, is available.
The AEC-Q100 temperature grades are given here:
Automotive Grade AEC-Q100 Compliant Products
A comprehensive, phase review based development process ensures quality from product inception through completion. This process includes complete design process documentation and AEC-Q003-compliant device characterization.
Beyond AEC-Q100 certification, National’s manufacturing process distinguishes its Automotive-Grade products from others with:
- Special manufacturing flow with increased inspection and screening
- Enhanced defect detection through methods including PAT, delta current stress tests, statistical bin yield analysis, and reliability monitors
- Statistical process control
- Defect analysis using a closed loop, 8D-based corrective action and 5 Why root cause analysis
To provide better visibility into product changes, National provides notifications with complete AEC-QXXX compliant documentation.
- Six months notification for change management
- Twelve month end-of-life notification with three month shipping window