The MC9S12GC32CPBE is an optimized, automotive, 16-bit microcontroller product line focused on low-cost, high-performance and low pin-count. The MC9S12GC32CPBE is suited for generic automotive applications requiring CAN or LIN/SAE J2602 communication.
The MC9S12GC32CPBE delivers all the advantages and efficiencies of a 16-bit MCU while retaining the cost-effective, power consumption, EMC and code-size efficiency advantages currently enjoyed by users of Freescale's existing 8-bit and 16-bit MCU families.
- S12 CPU core, 25 MHz bus
- Up to 240 KB on-chip flash with ECC
- Up to 4 KB EEPROM with ECC
- Up to 11 KB on-chip SRAM
- Up to one multi-scalable controller area network (MSCAN) module
- Supporting CAN protocol 2.0 A/B
- Up to three serial communication interface (SCI) modules
- Supporting LIN communications
- Up to three serial peripheral interface (SPI) modules
- Precision fixed voltage reference for analog-to-digital conversion (ADC)
- 1 MHz internal oscillator
- On-chip voltage regulator for input supply and internal voltages
For more information visit S12G: Family 16-bit Microcontroller