Freescale's Qorivva MPC57xx family of 32-bit microcontrollers built on Power Architecture Technology, is designed for automotive powertrain applications, body control, gateway, chassis and safety and driver information applications. The Qorivva MPC57xx, MPC56xx and MPC55xx families offer significant benefits to automotive designers, such as:
- Software and hardware compatibility within MPC57xx from low to high end
- Embedded flash experience implemented in a high-density, floating-gate technology
- Performance scalability from single to multicore products ranging from 32 MHz to over 300 MHz
- Designed according to SafeAssure program to simplify functional safety compliance to standards such as ISO 26262 for ASIL-D safety integrity
- On-chip redundancy and safety options such as delayed lockstep cores, DMA controller, memory protection unit, fault collection and control unit and end to end ECC
- Unmatched efficiency-parallel processing in conjunction with sophisticated peripheral sets leverages Power Architecture tools and software ecosystem
Learn more about Latest Qorivva MPC57xx Family.