Choosing the Right Multicore Device for Your Design
"Choosing the Right Multicore Device for Your Design" is the third event in a series of multicore-related webinars. Building on the concepts discussed in "Making the Most of Multicore Systems" and "Make it Work: Software Design Considerations for Multicore," this third webinar will explore Freescale's portfolio of Power Architecture microprocessors/microcontrollers and ARM based multicore processors.
During this session, product experts will provide an overview of Freescale's various multicore device families, along with best use cases, key attributes and recent architectural enhancements. This webinar will also explore the software tools available for each product family that can enable an easier transition to multicore.
- Architectural overview (QorIQ , i.MX , PX series & heterogeneous multicore platform processors)
- Virtualization & the use of hypervisors in industrial & networking applications
- Supporting asymmetric multiprocessing in a multicore environment
- Leveraging symmetric multiprocessing in graphic applications
- Redundancy in safety-critical applications
- Rich Human Machine Interface (HMI) applications in real time
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to choose the multicore device best suited to meet your unique design requirements.