These softstarters are used to stop and start standard 3 phase motors. All applications benefit from softstarting as it reduces the starting current and limits the mechanical stresses when starting, giving equipment an extended working life.
One of the most common applications is for the operation of pumps, where soft starting can be used to avoid water hammering and damage to pipes.
Other common applications include starting fans, compressors, conveyors, mixers and tooling machines.
When an auxiliary cooling fan is added, the starting capacity is increased to 20 starts per hour.
• Reduces starting current and limits mechanical stress
• Wide rated operational voltage 208–600V ac
• Wide rated control supply voltage 100–250 V, 50/60 Hz
• Rated operational current 18 to 37 A
• Wide ambient temperature range -25 to +60
• Coated circuit boards for reliable operation in harsh environments
• Built-in by-pass saving energy and reducing installation time
• Torque control for excellent control of pumps
• Adjustable Current limit
• Motor underload protection and locked rotor protection
• Kick start to start jammed pumps or conveyor belts
• Analog output showing operational current
Rating - AC3
UL / CSA
|Part Number||Check Price|
Fot the complete range of associated products - Click Here