Long Life with Squeeze Tubing
When the peristaltic pump is powered, the roller assembly rotates.
In doing so it pinches the tube between the rollers and the pump body.
Any air or liquid inside the squeeze tube and between the rollers, moves along in a clockwise fashion.
This action sucks the chemical up, through the squeeze tube and out through the discharge tubing.
Sant. - Santoprene is not suitable for solvents.[para]
Sek. - Sekobril is not recommended for use with strong acids or alkaline solution. Swells up in many organic solutions
- Self priming
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Polypropylene housing which is shockproof and resistant to chemical aggression
- PC plugs for easy installation
- Easy maintenance - Takes only seconds to replace squeeze tube
- Easy mounting by using the wall mounting bracket supplied
- Two types available, Enclosed to IP65 (Blue and Yellow) and open (Black) for mounting in equipment housing
- Variable speed models available for adjusting dose rate
- Supplied with foot valve, suction tubing, discharge tubing and injection valve
- Conform to the following standards: 73/23CEE of 19/2/73, 89/336CEE of 3/5/89 & EN60335-1
|Flow Rate||Pressure||Tube Material||Supply Voltage||Part Number||Check Price|
|IP65 Protected Enclosure|
|Speed Adjustable Versions|
|0.1 bar||Santoprene||230V ac||178-8185|
|0.1 bar||Santoprene||24V ac||178-8186|
|0.1 bar||Santoprene||230V ac||178-8187|
|0.1 bar||Santoprene||24V ac||178-8188|
|3 bar||Sekobril||230V ac||178-8189|
|3 bar||Sekobril||24V ac||178-8190|
|0.1 bar||Santoprene||230V ac||178-8191|