The Renesas Starter Kit for H8SX/1648F is intended as a user-friendly introductory and evaluation tool for the H8SX/1648 microcontroller. The board also provides a useful platform for evaluating the Renesas suite of development tools for coding and debugging, using High-performance Embedded Workshop as well as programming the device using E10A emulator.
The Renesas Starter Kit for H8SX/1648F may be connected to the host PC using a simple RS232 serial connection or via the included USB E10A on chip debugging interface.
The purpose of the board is to enable the user to evaluate the capabilities of the device and its peripherals by giving the user a simple platform on which code can be run only minutes from opening box. It can also prove an invaluable tool in development by providing a useful test platform for code already debugged using one of our more powerful emulation tools.
- CPU Board
- Detachable LCD Display Module
- Detachable AD Adjustment Shaft
- E10A-USB for Starter Kit
- Connection Cable (USB Cable, User Interface Cable)
- Multi region 5V power supply
- Quick Start Guide
- Documents : User Manual, Tutorial, and more
- IDE : High-performance Embedded Workshop
- C/C++ Compiler : C/C++ Compiler Package for H8SX, H8S, H8 Families Evaluation Version
- Debugger : E10A-USB Emulator Debugger
|Key Features||Back to Top|
- Renesas Microcontroller Programming.
- User Code Debugging.
- User Circuitry such as Switches, LEDs and potentiometer.
- User or Example Application.
- Sample peripheral device initialisation code.
|Ordering Information||Back to Top|
Flip Flop Logic IC
Voltage Regulator IC
MCU, 32BIT, H8SX/1648F, 144LQFP
|Document List||Back to Top|
Hardware & Software