Connect, Secure and Speed up your Smart Networked Applications, April 10 at 11 am CDT
The prevalence of IP and the increasing number of heterogeneous networked device types (PCs, tablets, mobile smart devices, smart meters, etc.) require increased processor bandwidth. As vendors seek to consolidate their services into a single high-performance, multicore operating platform, intelligent integration becomes key.
Freescale’s PowerQUICC and QorIQ platforms, based on Power Architecture technology, securely connect the small and medium enterprise. Our reference design solutions also provide an additional time-to-market advantage, as seen in a wide range of communications equipment in the small-to-medium business, including wireless LAN (802.11n, 3G broadband, Zigbee wireless sensor network), multiservice business gateway (MSBG ) and unified threat management (UTM).
Join Freescale and Power.org for a webinar, “Connect, Secure and Speed up your Smart Networked Applications,” April 10 at 11 am CDT to discuss solutions, such as smart wireless converged gateways, that meet this multiple services demand. Register today>
During this webinar we will discuss:
• Market drivers for consolidation and convergence
• Use case models within the small and medium enterprise and wireless markets
• Performance data for QorIQ multicore-based platforms
• Time to market with FCC class B certified turnkey, market-ready reference design solutions for various market segments such as infrastructure, wireless enterprise/SMB networking (EAP, WLAN), media—video and voice telephony, enterprise/data center—10 Gb SAN storage server, industrial and smart energy/smart grid, etc.
• Demonstration of a Power Architecture smart networked platform based on QorIQ processors