I was really curious of how I was going to mount the unit knowing full well the weight but not wanting have it fall.
Gorilla Glue to the rescue!
I have used it in so many projects why stop now it has not failed me yet.
So what about hanging it?
Well I grabbed out my bandsaw set it to a 45 degree angle and decided I would make a french cleat for hanging it
This way I could make sure I was screwed into the studs and it would be able to hand whatever I put on it.
So with it mounted on the wall finally I could store it on the wall while I dealt with the printed parts more since there was a ton of painting and printing that still had to happen.
When dealing with massive parts and a massive Raspberry Pi 3B+ you tend to make a Massive mess to go along with it.
Lets have a look make sure its in the right spot.....
Not too bad I must say!
OK now its hanging up its time to get the 3d printed parts together and set on the board so lets have a closer look into that in the next post.