In this post I want to present the kit that I received from element14/Farnell Premium.
OBS: on September 14 I received a note from Pegasus/fedEx to complete the custom papers and I discovered that my EORI code was "deactivated" because the availability period was only for ome year (on 2023 when was created!).
Long story short: on October 7, my EORI code was updated and two days later, the package arrived to me.
Big thank element14, Liz and Jo for support and interest in solving this situation (discussions with FedEx and me)
Now, the kit:

The package contain:
- Analog Devices - MAX30208EVSYS Evaluation kit;
- Analog devices - MAXREFDES117 Optical heart rate and Pulse-Oximetry Monitor;
- Basketball cup custom;
- stickert and pin, all with element14;
- Multicomp MCBB830K Solderless Breadboard;
- Multicomp Pro Thermal tape;
- 3M EM25TP-0050 EMI absorber.
The components arrived in two parcels, well packed.
I found some surprises in the package, such as: a cap written with element14, stickers, a pin and especially the board for experiments without soldering, which has a very good quality.
Thank you very much for these and for the opportunity to work with these components!
Now follows their integration in my existing project.
Thank you once again for everything!