As a graduating college student it is time to leave the nest and get that first apartment. I would like to bring a lot of my classic game systems but the fact is they take up too much room. So my idea for a viewer challenge would be to mod/hack the following game systmes into one device. The game systems would be N64, gamecube, sega genesis, snes, nes, and if possible also PS2. I could provide all these systems for the challenge.
The stipulation on this would be the following:
1) All systems must have all controller ports available (for multiplayer with friends)
2) Somehow manage all the cords so that there is one cord to hookup but maybe a switch on the device to select the game system
3) The device should be easy to pack and carry around (rectangular? portable?)
For more of a challenge and if it helps make this a more awesome build, the ps3, xbox, and/or xbox360 could be included as well, but must conform to the same stipulations. Again I would/could provide these.
