Have you incorporated 3D printed objects into any of your projects? What applications do you see for 3D printers?
Have you incorporated 3D printed objects into any of your projects? What applications do you see for 3D printers?
I've never had the chance to use a 3D printer, but if I did, I would print some new molding clips for my car that are unobtanium. It's currently all held on by enough clips, but the molding is missing about 5 clips total. I have saved a few undamaged reference parts just in case I ever get the chance.
The chance to print off parts for use on older things is a Godsend for anyone trying to restore anything that needs plastic parts that are made of unobtanium.
I've never had the chance to use a 3D printer, but if I did, I would print some new molding clips for my car that are unobtanium. It's currently all held on by enough clips, but the molding is missing about 5 clips total. I have saved a few undamaged reference parts just in case I ever get the chance.
The chance to print off parts for use on older things is a Godsend for anyone trying to restore anything that needs plastic parts that are made of unobtanium.