Have you incorporated 3D printed objects into any of your projects? What applications do you see for 3D printers?
Have you incorporated 3D printed objects into any of your projects? What applications do you see for 3D printers?
3D printing is the future! Besides makers and hacker having fun with it, it's already affecting the medical field, as well as the food and fashion industries. These are big things.
Personally, I'm a big fan, and I've got a RepRap Prusa (and will probably build another model at some point) that I use for making parts for other things, like art robots, camera accessrories, and of course toys, logos, weapons, etc. 
I'm also involved in Milwaukee Makerspace and we just started a 3D Printing Meetup for the Milwaukee area which gives people interested in this stuff a place to gather and talk about (and work on) printers.
And Ben, we met at 3D Printing Camp at Sector67... thanks for coming, btw!
3D printing is the future! Besides makers and hacker having fun with it, it's already affecting the medical field, as well as the food and fashion industries. These are big things.
Personally, I'm a big fan, and I've got a RepRap Prusa (and will probably build another model at some point) that I use for making parts for other things, like art robots, camera accessrories, and of course toys, logos, weapons, etc. 
I'm also involved in Milwaukee Makerspace and we just started a 3D Printing Meetup for the Milwaukee area which gives people interested in this stuff a place to gather and talk about (and work on) printers.
And Ben, we met at 3D Printing Camp at Sector67... thanks for coming, btw!