Sure, I crushed a can using stepper motors, but turning on and positioning the CNC every time I need to crush one isn't very convenient - I drink a lot of diet Pepsi.
What are your ideas for an electric can crusher?
Sure, I crushed a can using stepper motors, but turning on and positioning the CNC every time I need to crush one isn't very convenient - I drink a lot of diet Pepsi.
What are your ideas for an electric can crusher?
This is mine though
This is mine though
No, the whole purpose of that cart is a demo for our drives. The 3 actuators were to show off linear position control drives, there are two traction drives, there was another drive used for a conveyor on top we removed. The point of the demo was to show how you can make a complete system or machine using our drives and off the shelf products. The only custom piece was the control board that has zigbee on bluetooth on it and controls all the drives via speed and direction commands.