Sure, I crushed a can using stepper motors, but turning on and positioning the CNC every time I need to crush one isn't very convenient - I drink a lot of diet Pepsi.
What are your ideas for an electric can crusher?
Sure, I crushed a can using stepper motors, but turning on and positioning the CNC every time I need to crush one isn't very convenient - I drink a lot of diet Pepsi.
What are your ideas for an electric can crusher?
Build an industrial paper shreder and rip the can to pieces. Place in a container and smash it down into a block once the container is full.
Better yet make that container a crucible and melt them and pour them into a block. Bonus use, Ben can create sand molds of parts he needs for projects and pour can aluminum into the molds and make his own aluminum parts.
Build an industrial paper shreder and rip the can to pieces. Place in a container and smash it down into a block once the container is full.
Better yet make that container a crucible and melt them and pour them into a block. Bonus use, Ben can create sand molds of parts he needs for projects and pour can aluminum into the molds and make his own aluminum parts.