You don't have permission to edit metadata of this video.
A modified Roku remote with a TV power button and volume control and maybe a input button.
You don't have permission to edit metadata of this video.
A modified Roku remote with a TV power button and volume control and maybe a input button.
Oh and for everyone that is going to say oh just get a universal remote. If you look I already have a universal remote but there is no way to program it with the bluetooth remote and I used to have a regular remote when I had a Roku 1 and I couldn't get all the buttons to program in. In adition if I just used a universal remote then I would lose the ability to use the motion feature of the roku remote. Plus look how big that universal remote is. I just want it to turn my tv on and off and adjust volume.
Oh and for everyone that is going to say oh just get a universal remote. If you look I already have a universal remote but there is no way to program it with the bluetooth remote and I used to have a regular remote when I had a Roku 1 and I couldn't get all the buttons to program in. In adition if I just used a universal remote then I would lose the ability to use the motion feature of the roku remote. Plus look how big that universal remote is. I just want it to turn my tv on and off and adjust volume.