Hi ben!
I was thinking about an Mini ITX laptop, so building a PC is easy but how to get the power?
maybe ben or someone else could help me?
Ive read something about DC to DC ?
But what power source should I use?
Hi ben!
I was thinking about an Mini ITX laptop, so building a PC is easy but how to get the power?
maybe ben or someone else could help me?
Ive read something about DC to DC ?
But what power source should I use?
I have wanted to do/see something like this for a long time! What is you made a case for it that had the batteries in it. That way if you are not near an outlet you can use the power from the case and the actuall laptop wouldnt weigh as much. Kinda new at this so please feel free to poke holes!
P.S. I'm a fan of the APU
Hey I am also an fan of the APU
But now I think it would be better to buy and laptop motherboard and connect other ''attachments'' to it
because the mini itx mobo is in total like 45 cm high thats pretty big for an portable laptop this days.
so maybe and i5 mobo from an laptop and an old LCD screen ? and then fit it into an custom case 
Hey I am also an fan of the APU
But now I think it would be better to buy and laptop motherboard and connect other ''attachments'' to it
because the mini itx mobo is in total like 45 cm high thats pretty big for an portable laptop this days.
so maybe and i5 mobo from an laptop and an old LCD screen ? and then fit it into an custom case 