Hi guys,
Are there any alternatives to the xbox chatpad in the Pocket BASIC Computer e.g. one that interfaces with the arduino's RX pin without being programmed manually?
Thanks
Usama
Hi guys,
Are there any alternatives to the xbox chatpad in the Pocket BASIC Computer e.g. one that interfaces with the arduino's RX pin without being programmed manually?
Thanks
Usama
couldn't you get an RPI mini keyboard and mod it? it already has the physical buttons in a matrix, you'd just need to exchange the USB controller for a serial one, assuming that the keyboard layout matrices are the same (I'd imagine they're pretty universal but I might be wrong)
couldn't you get an RPI mini keyboard and mod it? it already has the physical buttons in a matrix, you'd just need to exchange the USB controller for a serial one, assuming that the keyboard layout matrices are the same (I'd imagine they're pretty universal but I might be wrong)