Hey guys i am making ben hecks PS3 laptop idea with a 80g and i was wondering how can a i have the HDMI connect to to the laptop screen. also how can i make it connect to an external tv. pls help me is my first project
Hey guys i am making ben hecks PS3 laptop idea with a 80g and i was wondering how can a i have the HDMI connect to to the laptop screen. also how can i make it connect to an external tv. pls help me is my first project
Im kidding, I have no idea what it actually does
LOL. do you know were i can buy playstation part for pretty cheap because i broke my on/off blue ribbon cable
LOL. do you know were i can buy playstation part for pretty cheap because i broke my on/off blue ribbon cable
I used to use llama I think for Xbox stuff, but they don't have PS3 stuff. Check this site, I've never used them so don't know how good they are
How can I find the pinout for the power and eject
Sorry, don't know. Haven't been in that scene for awhile.
Actually, if you are looking for more console modding advice, you should check out the forums directly on Ben's website. There is a lot of console case modders there