So I only just found Ben Heck, so I know this was most likely awhile ago (I think early 2013) but what ever happened to this build? Did someone win it? Does Ben still have this?
So I only just found Ben Heck, so I know this was most likely awhile ago (I think early 2013) but what ever happened to this build? Did someone win it? Does Ben still have this?
The contest is over so I assume someone has won it, I haven't seen it recently. I believe the contest ended in May of 2013.
Hi- Yes! Such a fun build- and we did have a winner. You can see all who entered here and towards the end of the comments- there is an update to who won. There are always new contests though, so stay tuned or enter any of the ones that are available today if you haven't already.
You can alway use a Raspberry Pi and a usb controller to build a retro emulator. Theres all kinds of wlk throughs on youtube about how its done. I absolutely love playing old Genesis games.