So I only just found Ben Heck, so I know this was most likely awhile ago (I think early 2013) but what ever happened to this build? Did someone win it? Does Ben still have this?
So I only just found Ben Heck, so I know this was most likely awhile ago (I think early 2013) but what ever happened to this build? Did someone win it? Does Ben still have this?
Hi- Yes! Such a fun build- and we did have a winner. You can see all who entered here and towards the end of the comments- there is an update to who won. There are always new contests though, so stay tuned or enter any of the ones that are available today if you haven't already.
Hi- Yes! Such a fun build- and we did have a winner. You can see all who entered here and towards the end of the comments- there is an update to who won. There are always new contests though, so stay tuned or enter any of the ones that are available today if you haven't already.