Vote for this Video by using the Like or Share buttons
|About Hack Like Heck|
|Content Partner Program|
|All Hack Like Heck Videos|
The parts that I used for this project include:
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- 32GB SD Card
- 5" 800x480 Display TFT Display from eBay
- Adafruit TFT Friend
- Battery Pack
- Class D Amplifier
- B503 50K Ohm Wheel Potentiometer
- USB Hub
- SNES Controller
- NES Controller
- Male Micro-USB connector
- Female Micro-USB connector
- The Speaker was cut out of an old birthday card that sang a song when you opened it.
- The Power Switch, Off Button, LED, Resistors and Headphone jack I had laying around from previous projects.
You can find links to the parts that I used on my github page.
I have put all the .stl files on my Thingiverse page.
Thanks for this opportunity to meet the Ben Heck Show crew and I had a lot of fun creating this video.
P.S. I just saw the 12-18 min requirement. I easily had that much footage, but I cut a lot of it out to save on length. Now I wish wouldn't have. Oh well... I still think that it is an entertaining video.