Farnell and Texas Instruments would like to invite you to a unique FREE webinar...
Why should you attend?
Whether you are already a design engineer or studying to become one, we are sure that you want to keep up with all the new and cutting-edge technologies.
So, we plan for you:
1) Details of Texas Instruments analogue and digital solutions, covering:
- AC/DC converters for residential and outdoor lighting applications
- DC/DC LED drivers
- C2000 – based power conversion
- What a microcontroller or DSP can do for your lighting system!
2) Get the latest updates for Texas Instruments products and applications!
3) Check our technology website and community – element14 and see how we can support your projects!
4) Chance to win a FREE Texas Instruments module! We have 4 available:
- DC/DC LED DEVELOPER'S KIT - worth 349 USD
- TPS62260LED-338 EVALUATION MODULE + MSP430 WIRELESS DEVELOPMENT TOOL- worth 49 USD
- A 0.9-A Constant Current Supply with PFC for 100-W LED Evaluation Module - worth 49 USD
- 110-W Multiple String LED Driver with Universal Line Input and PFC Evaluation Module - worth 49 USD
When and Where?
Date: July, 8th 2010 Time: 09:00 AM GMT Location: https://premierfarnell.webex.com/premierfarnell/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=848933254 Duration: 45 min. presentation and 15 min. Question & Answers session Format: Online presentation Language: English
How do I attend?
Follow these steps:
1. Click on the following link to access the webinar page: https://premierfarnell.webex.com/premierfarnell/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=848933254
2. Click on REGISTER button, fill in the form with the requested details and press register.
3. You will receive the webinar login details at the e-mail address you have provided.
We hope you will join us online for a great event!