Introducing CadSoft Eagle V7.6! CadSoft Computer had launched the latest version of its popular EAGLE software. For over 25 years, CadSoft EAGLE has been helping thousands of electronic design engineers and developers worldwide innovate. The powerful PCB design software offers the same core functionality as expensive commercial software at the fraction of the cost. Learn why EAGLE is one of the most popular PCB Design solutions:
- Easy-of-use 3 modules share a common user interface, undo/redo functions for numerous commands
- Technical support by dedicated experts included with the price of the software
- Compatibility with Windows®, Linux® and Mac®
- Over 50,000 component libraries and datasheets
- Data export for 3D visualization, simulation and board production
- Fully integrated with element14 design community providing insight into the latest technologies and design elements, tools and prototyping services.
We are starting new series of monthly webinars, that will run on the second tuesday of every month. The goal of this series is to cover the questions that come up time and again from users starting to learn EAGLE. In this month we will analyze the DRC(Design Rule Check) in detail, what each of the various parameters mean and how you can set them up to conform to the specifications of your manufacturer. Some of the thought process behind the various parameters will also be discussed.
Join CadSoft's Jorge Garcia as he covers design rule checking in EAGLE.
June 14, 2016 2:00PM EST