Introducing CadSoft Eagle V7.6! CadSoft Computer had launched the latest version of its popular EAGLE software. For over 25 years, CadSoft EAGLE has been helping thousands of electronic design engineers and developers worldwide innovate. The powerful PCB design software offers the same core functionality as expensive commercial software at the fraction of the cost. Learn why EAGLE is one of the most popular PCB Design solutions:
- Easy-of-use 3 modules share a common user interface, undo/redo functions for numerous commands
- Technical support by dedicated experts included with the price of the software
- Compatibility with Windows®, Linux® and Mac®
- Over 50,000 component libraries and datasheets
- Data export for 3D visualization, simulation and board production
- Fully integrated with element14 design community providing insight into the latest technologies and design elements, tools and prototyping services.
In this webinar, Jorge Garcia and Heinz Hornung of Felicitas will analyze the performance of leading edge GaN FETs. The semiconductors exhibit lower on resistance (Rds(on)), faster switching and lower parasitic capacitances, this makes them ideally suited to high-efficiency power supply designs. In this webinar we'll illustrate how SPICE simulation can be a powerful tool to get your product to market faster. We'll also highlight the differences between new GaN devices and traditional Silicon FETs.
Join CadSoft's Jorge Garcia and Felicitas' Heinz Hornung as they simulate the operation and performance of GaN devices.
June 16, 2016 2:00PM EST