TruStability® Silicon Pressure Sensors, comprised of the HSC and SSC Series, offer three benefits not found in other equivalent devices: industry-leading stability that helps prevent drift over time; temperature compensated and calibrated to provide an extremely tight accuracy specification; a flexible design offers a wide variety of package styles and options. For use in potential industrial and medical applications.
The webinar will cover:
1. Why TruStability® Silicon Pressure Sensors’ long-term stability is the best in the industry
2. How these devices can help reduce your production costs
3. How these sensors can eliminate the need to recalibrate for you and your end-user
Time: 02:00 PM (London, GMT)
03:00 PM (Berlin, GMT+01:00)
04:00 PM (Istanbul, GMT+02:00)
05:00 PM (Moscow, GMT+03:00)
Duration: 45 min. presentation and 15 min. Question & Answers session
Format: Online presentation
How do I attend?
1. Go to https://premierfarnell.webex.com/premierfarnell/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=841917163
3. Complete the registration form and then click “Submit”.
4. You will receive your webinar login details by e-mail