This series aims to teach users how to harness the more complex features of EAGLE.
The ULP writing series hosted by Autodesk EAGLE Support Specialist aims to give you an in depth understanding of ULP writing in order to automate your own PCB design tasks. Live questions will be fielded during webinar.
Don't miss the 3rd episode in the User Language Program series! In this final episode we'll cover:
- Writing your 1st ULP
- Copying attributes from schematic to board
- Style and writing readable codes
For over 25 years, CadSoft EAGLE has been helping thousands of electronic design engineers and developers worldwide innovate. The powerful PCB design software offers the same core functionality as expensive commercial software at the fraction of the cost. Learn why EAGLE is one of the most popular PCB Design solutions:
- Easy-of-use 3 modules share a common user interface, undo/redo functions for numerous commands
- Technical support by dedicated experts included with the price of the software
- Compatibility with Windows®, Linux® and Mac®
- Over 50,000 component libraries and datasheets
- Data export for 3D visualization, simulation and board production
- Fully integrated with element14 design community providing insight into the latest technologies and design elements, tools and prototyping services.
Join CadSoft's Jorge Garcia as he analyzes writing your first ULP.
December 8th 2:00PM EDT