This panel explores new features being offered in the automotive cabin, including Driver Monitoring Systems, Head-up Displays, Occupant Monitor Systems, Gesture Recognition, and More.
This virtual panel discussion will host a panel of experts to discuss the latest in automotive innovation, from what's happening in advanced driver assistance system development to the ever evolving future of truly autonomous vehicles. Our panel will touch on the enabling technologies such as AI-based processing methods for Forward Camera perception; 4D Imaging RADAR; driver-assisted systems including LiDAR, RADAR, and Camera Systems; and in-vehicle driver and occupant monitoring systems.
Possible topics of discussion:
- Insight into how the industry is transitioning from traditional Computer Vision (CV) algorithms to AI-based processing methods for Forward Camera perception.
- The technology that enables surround-view capabilities for driver assisted vehicles, specifically for low-speed driving situations such as parking assistance, object detection, and – in future generations – valet parking.
- An overview of 4D imaging RADAR and the multiple types of RADAR sensors, whether short-range, mid-range, or long-range, are required to have a complete driver-assisted vehicle architecture.
- How flexible and scalable programmable technology enables the use of various types and quantities of LiDAR, RADAR, and Camera systems in driver-assisted systems
- Why the Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoCs and Versal™ ACAPs is the ideal platform for AI acceleration needed for in-vehicle driver and occupant monitoring systems that rely on AI inference to quickly and accurately identify vehicle occupants’ identity, their emotions, gestures, interior preferences, and much more.