In this Webinar we will discuss the changes to be implemented to move from 4G to 5G, and later we will cover the requirements of the market in terms of passive components for 5G. Finally, we will introduce what Panasonic can offer in terms of Capacitance and the benefits these components can offer to the end application. Besides this, we will explain the advantages of Polymer over MLCCs where they are completely replaced or combined with. In addition, we will show some application examples in which these replacements resulted in cost and space-saving on the designs.
- 5G Base Station Outline - Trends and changes from 4G to 5G
- Panasonic Polymer Capacitors Information - Panasonic Polymer capacitors and their advantages over MLCCs in the designs
- Applications and Proposal - Some examples of applications
What you will Learn by attending:
- Overview of 5G and how it compares and contrasts with previous generations.
- The implication this has on the choice of components and the requirements it places on them.
- Explain technical characteristics needed in terms of space, temperature, ESR, profile, Voltage and lifetime.
- Compare and contrast Polymer Capacitors with other solutions on the market and show their advantages
|Shahrokh Kananizadeh – Product Marketing Manager for Capacitors at Panasonic||Martin Haley, Business Development Manager at Panasonic|
|Product Marketing manager of capacitors with a wide range of experience, supporting Industrial and Automotive customers. Technically supporting the developments of capacitors required for a variety of markets, such as Communications, Industrial, Automation etc. Solid knowledge in the development of Passive components for the semiconductor industry.||Field Applications Engineer with proven track record in R&D, design, manufacturing and customer support for over 25 years. Experienced in multiple end markets such as Industrial, Automotive, embedded, comms and renewable systems for the European market. Technically supporting the latest developments from Panasonic in EMECH - Capacitors, Inductors, Resistors, Tactile switches & Connectors, as well as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Modules. Strong semiconductor background in commodity and specialist Memory, RISC processors, power, Comms, Interface, Logic and Analogue Market research, new product development (NPD) and introduction for Analog, digital and power applications.|