This webinar will explore the transition from parallel-to-serial data in embedded system designs and the challenges this presents to engineers.
We will briefly review some of the most widely used buses in industry today, including I2C and SPI, and the key measurements needed to debug and validate proper functionality.
So, we plan for you:
1) Details on debugging serial buses:
- Transition from parallel to serial buses in embedded systems design
- Design implications of serial communications... and debug challenges
- Review of common serial bus standards
- Serial bus troubleshooting and performance analysis
- Tools to address the challenges of serial bus design verification
2) The latest updates for Tektronix products and applications.
When and Where?
Date: 16th December 2010
Time: 03:00 PM (London, GMT)
04:00 PM (Berlin, GMT+01:00)
05:00 PM (Istanbul, GMT+02:00)
06:00 PM (Moscow, GMT+03:00)
Duration: 45 min. presentation and 15 min. Question & Answers session
Format: Online presentation
How do I attend?
Follow these steps:
1. Go to https://premierfarnell.webex.com/premierfarnell/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=848654107
2. Click “Register”.
3. Complete the registration form and then click “Submit”.
4. You will receive your webinar login details by e-mail.