THE FUTURE OF IN-VEHICLE NETWORKING
You can expect
- user-based talks on current challenges and innovations in the fields of Automotive ETHERNET, CAN FD, use of system buses and aspects of future E/E architectures for autonomous driving
- future-oriented discussions with top experts from leading OEMs, electronics and software companies to requirements and strategies for future Automotive Networks
- Panel Discussion: What is needed to make future in-vehicle networking technologies successful?
Panel Discussion: What is needed to make future in-vehicle networking technologies successful?
Moderation: Dr. Kirsten Matheus, Ethernet & IVN Strategy, BMW AG, Munich
- Ideal in-vehicle networking (IVN) technology world from different perspectives with
Stephan Esch, AUDI AG
Hans Alminger, Volvo Car Corporation
Toni Versluijs, NXP Semiconductors
Marek Vyskocil, Continental Automotive AG
Holger Zeltwanger, CAN in Automation
- Opportunities for new technologies
- Case study with innovative, new IVN approaches includes short introductions to A2B (Analog Devices), APIX (Inova Semiconductors GmbH), HDBASE-T (Valens Semiconductor) and μAFDX (Airbus Defence and Space)
REGISTER WITH US AND GET A 30% DISCOUNT!