Atmel Tech on Tour is coming to you!
Atmel | SMART SAM S70 / E70 Series in a Nutshell
Join Atmel® and see how you can benefit from the Atmel | SMART SAM S70 – E70 Architecture on the Atmel | SMART SAMV71 Xplained Ultra.
Atmel | SMART ARM® Cortex®-M7-based MCUs deliver 1500 CoreMarks at 300MHz, outperforming today’s MCUs standard. SAM E70 and SAM S70 are ideal for IoT, smart gateways, industrial automation and drone applications, while the auto-grade
SAM V70 and SAM V71 are ideal for telematics, audio amplifiers and advanced media connectivity.
With 50% more performance than the competition, larger configurable SRAM up to 384kB, larger embedded flash up to 2MB and high bandwidth peripherals, these new devices give you the right connectivity, memory and performance mix for your designs.
The workshop targets engineers with hands-on deployment using the ATSAMV71-XULT development board and in-depth technical presentations of the SAMx70 MCU Family.
While you there:
- Check out all the new Atmel product and solutions demos on
- Network with your peers
- Discuss your design challenges with a Tech Expert
- 10 :30 – 10 :45 am BREAK
- 10 :45 – 12 :15 pm Hands-on lab session with SAM V71 Xplained Ultra Evaluation Kit
- 12 :15 – 12 :30 pm Q&A
- 12 :30 – 1:30 pm LUNCH
As part of your training, you will be able to walk away with 1 ea Atmel | SMART SAM V71 Xplained Ultra Evaluation Kit -- Retail Value: $125
- Bring your Laptop with the following Software Prerequisites loaded:
- o Atmel Studio 6.2 service pack 2 (build 1563, not higher)
- o Atmel USB Installer drivers v7.0.712
- Attendees are required to bring a laptop with administrator rights. Atmel will NOT supply computers at the training.
- Laptop must have at least one Internet port and one free USB host connector.
Cost : $99
Register To Attend Now! Seats are limited and we expect to sell out quickly!