- Why do we have export controls?
- Export of sensitive goods
- Who decides which items are controlled?
- Control lists
- Control regimes
- Which items are controlled?
- How do I export a controlled item?
- Export licence system
- What else do I need to consider?
- Specific control lists
- Where can I get further information?
- Useful contacts and reference points
The presentation will be followed by a 30 minute question and answer session. If you have a question you want to ask Trevor please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or add it to the comments box below.
You can register for the webinar by clicking the button to the right.
About the speaker:
Trevor Wood is the EU Compliance Manager at Premier Farnell.
He has extensive experience in all aspects of trade compliance and export controls.