Come and visit us next weekend at the Make Munich!
We will have exciting demos and interesting workshops that you could join in:
- Atmel latest technologies - Cosino, the Atmel Mini Computer
- Controllino – Automation and Robotics PLC(Programmable Logic controller) demo using an Atmel ATmega 328 microcontroller. Perfect for your next industrial application, home automation, educational project and more.
- ParkHere – Smart Parking solution: Sensor system to assist parking of an automobile. Based on an Atmel 32-bit MCU.
- Arduino MKR1000 – Newest Arduino development Platform combining the Zero and Wi-Fi shield into one device.
- Bosch Sensortec Demo – 9-axis sensor with ARM core: The BMF055 is programmable 9-axis motion sensor with an accelerometer, a gyroscope, a magnetometer and an Atmel | SAM D20 MCU. SDK incl. BSX Lite sensor fusion library & example projects as a plugin for Atmel Studio.
- SMART Remote-Controller Robots – Rocket launcher and autonomous robots will be present in our robotic demo space
- CadSoft created Formula student Car - MunichMotorsport will be bringing their electric race car to the show, which was designed using CadSoft Eagle Software.
- Raspberry Pi Gaming TV – Created by our community staff! A tired CRT TV which has been hacked to include a Raspberry Pi2 board giving it a new lease of like to play retro computer games.
- Rubik’s Cube and Gizmo 2 Colour following car, featured in the last Maker Faire Rome
- Intel Edison Temperature Sensoring Demo - The Intel® Edison board will be used to simulate a HVAC in a building with manual and cloud driven controls and monitoring: In the system a heat lamp will mimic the HVAC in heating mode and a ventilator fan will be the HVAC in cooling mode. The lamp will turn on heating up the temperature sensor and when it reaches the threshold limit, a command from the cloud will switch off the lamp and switch on the fan until the temperature drops below the threshold.
- CodeBug – learn how to program with the cute, wearable Codebug (10-15min)
- Eagle – Try out some of the new features included in Eagle Make (10-15min)
We'd like to see you at Stand 37!