Introducing CadSoft Eagle V7.5! CadSoft Computer had launched the latest version of its popular EAGLE software. For over 25 years, CadSoft EAGLE has been helping thousands of electronic design engineers and developers worldwide innovate. The powerful PCB design software offers the same core functionality as expensive commercial software at the fraction of the cost. Learn why EAGLE is one of the most popular PCB Design solutions:
- Easy-of-use 3 modules share a common user interface, undo/redo functions for numerous commands
- Technical support by dedicated experts included with the price of the software
- Compatibility with Windows®, Linux® and Mac®
- Over 50,000 component libraries and datasheets
- Data export for 3D visualization, simulation and board production
- Fully integrated with element14 design community providing insight into the latest technologies and design elements, tools and prototyping services.
In this webinar users will discover how to take their EAGLE designs from the 2D world to the 3D world by taking advantage of EAGLE's links to IDF to 3D and Fusion 360. This makes EAGLE a viable end to end solution for electronic products.
Join CadSoft's Ed Robledo, Simplified Solutions' Keith Richman, and Autodesk's Bryce Heventhal as they cover taking EAGLE designs into mechanical cad software, specifically Fusion 360 from Autodesk.
Bio: Keith Richman
ECAD/MCAD Integration Specialist, 3D PCB Software Development:
I founded Simplified Solutions Inc. to help Electrical and Mechanical Engineers and Designers efficiently generate 3D, 100% geometrically accurate circuit boards. 3D PCBs help eliminate geometrical interferences between PCBs and mechanical items, typically resulting in the reduction of prototype cycles and costs incurred during the development of a product.
Bio: Bryce Heventhal
Bryce Heventhal is the Technical Marketing Manager for Fusion 360. He has 9+ years of CAD and FEA experience, with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. When he is not designing he is out rock climbing.
February 23, 2016 2:00PM EST