Introducing CadSoft Eagle V7.5! CadSoft Computer had launched the latest version of its popular EAGLE software. For over 25 years, CadSoft EAGLE has been helping thousands of electronic design engineers and developers worldwide innovate. The powerful PCB design software offers the same core functionality as expensive commercial software at the fraction of the cost. Learn why EAGLE is one of the most popular PCB Design solutions:
- Easy-of-use 3 modules share a common user interface, undo/redo functions for numerous commands
- Technical support by dedicated experts included with the price of the software
- Compatibility with Windows®, Linux® and Mac®
- Over 50,000 component libraries and datasheets
- Data export for 3D visualization, simulation and board production
- Fully integrated with element14 design community providing insight into the latest technologies and design elements, tools and prototyping services.
In this webinar, Jorge and Heinz will cover using PCBSim to simulate your circuits in EAGLE. You'll see how EAGLE's tight integration with PCBSim will save you hours of time since you don't need to convert your schematic between programs.
We'll cover the following topics:
- Assigning models to your components in EAGLE
- Transient simulation
- AC Sweeps
Join CadSoft's Jorge Garcia and Felicitas' Heinz Hornung as they cover how circuit simulation works and how it can be leveraged for your designs.
March 17, 2016 2:00PM EST