Introducing CadSoft Eagle V7.5! CadSoft Computer had launched the latest version of its popular EAGLE software. For over 25 years, CadSoft EAGLE has been helping thousands of electronic design engineers and developers worldwide innovate. The powerful PCB design software offers the same core functionality as expensive commercial software at the fraction of the cost. Learn why EAGLE is one of the most popular PCB Design solutions:
- Easy-of-use 3 modules share a common user interface, undo/redo functions for numerous commands
- Technical support by dedicated experts included with the price of the software
- Compatibility with Windows®, Linux® and Mac®
- Over 50,000 component libraries and datasheets
- Data export for 3D visualization, simulation and board production
- Fully integrated with element14 design community providing insight into the latest technologies and design elements, tools and prototyping services.
We are starting new series of monthly webinars, that will run on the third tuesday of every month. The goal of this series is to cover advanced or little known features of EAGLE in depth so that those that are familiar with EAGLE can get the most out of it. This month, we are going to lay the foundation for User Language Programming(ULP). We are going to setup a workflow that will make ULP writing efficient and enjoyable. The ULP language is one of the most powerful and versatile features of EAGLE, yet few users are aware of them.
Join CadSoft's Jorge Garcia as he covers setting up a ULP workflow.
May 17, 2016 2:00PM EST