NXP CONNECTS is a deep-dive, technical training program for engineers designing solutions with embedded technology. Don’t miss the discussion between Dr. Holger Manz (Volkswagen AG) and our own CTO Lars Reger to discuss the frontier of Electric Vehicles.
Join a global audience of developers, designers, and decision makers advancing the world of embedded systems applications at NXP's first fully virtual training event: NXP Connects. This 100% digital conference gives you access to more expertise and insight from industry leaders and NXP experts than ever before.
- Learn how NXP's latest technologies for Automotive, Edge Processing, and Secure Connectivity can help you accelerate your next breakthrough
- Create your schedule and choose from over 50 virtual training sessions
- Join our CEO keynote and panel discussions with global partners from various industries
- Get more time for Q&A with actual NXP engineers and designers
- See exclusive technology and solutions demos from NXP and our sponsoring partners
Learn and Engage : Hear from industry experts creating innovative applications with NXP solutions during two engaging days of panels and presentations.
Register now to schedule the session you are interested in.