Each month, we're going to shine a light on a kit or accessory that you can use to enhance your micro:bit projects. This month our featured product is the wear:it Development Kit, developed by element14.
What is it?
A versatile micro:bit enclosure that contains everything you need to start developing your first projects, the wear:it development kit is specially designed to suit mobile applications and to highlight the micro:bit's wearable applications. It can be used with a wrist strap, keyring or lanyard to open up a wide range of exciting on-the-go activities, making it perfect for use in the classroom.
- Mount and protect your micro:bit in a specially designed enclosure for easy access and wearability
- Turn your micro:bit into a watch, a pedometer, an electronic name tag and much more with a variety of wearable options - including wrist straps, lanyard, keyring and belt clip.
- Easily connect your micro:bit to a computer using included USB cable
- Write and compile code for your device on the easy-to-use micro:bit MakeCode editor.
- Send code wirelessly to your micro:bit using Bluetooth
- 1x micro:bit programmable micro:computer included with the package.
- 1x micro:bit enclosure
- 2x AAA Batteries included to power your micro:bit
- 2x Wrist Straps
- 1x USB cable to connect your micro:bit to your computer
- 1x Lanyard
- 1x Keyring
- 1x Beltclip
Check out our wide range of wearable micro:bit projects with this downloadable classroom poster.
Road Test Reviews